Sydney Grant receives ACHE Regent's Award for Early CareeristsNov 16, 2021
Center for Rural Health Leadership
Bill Auxier, Ph.D.
Sydney Grant receives ACHE Regent’s Award for Early Careerists
Tampa, Fla. – The Center for Rural Leadership is pleased to announce Sydney Grant, MHA, assistant program director and director of admissions, has been recognized with the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Regents Early Careerist award. Grant also serves as a board member of ACHE’s Western Florida chapter.
Each year ACHE Regents recognize outstanding health care executives as early careerists and senior-level health care executives. The selection criteria for an early careerist are as follows:
- An affiliate of the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Demonstration of leadership ability
- Demonstration of innovative and creative management
- Executive capability in developing their organization and promoting its growth and stature in the community
- Participation in local or state hospital and health association activities
- Participation in civic/community activities and projects
- Demonstration of participation in ACHE activities and interest in assisting ACHE in achieving objectives
In her roles at the Center for Rural Leadership, Grant oversees NRHA’s Rural Hospital Certification Programs for CEOs, CNOs, and CFOs. She earned a bachelor of science from Florida State University in 2018 and a master of health care administration in 2020. Grant started her rural health care journey as an intern for Dr. Bill Auxier’s Rural Health Leadership Radio podcast, where she found her passion for rural health care, leadership development, and creative problem solving. Grant hopes to continue her work with rural leaders to create better health care environments for their communities.
Want to learn more about the NRHA Rural Hospital Certification Programs?
Want to be informed of upcoming Cohorts? Join our email list, and select the program(s) you are interested in!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.