Fourth NRHA Rural Hospital CEO Certification cohort launchesNov 17, 2021
NRHA Rural Hospital CEO Certification Program
Fourth NRHA Rural Hospital CEO Certification cohort launches
[Kansas City, Mo.] – The National Rural Health Association’s (NRHA) Rural Hospital CEO Certification Program launched its fourth cohort in October 2021.
Leadership makes the difference. Today’s rural hospitals and clinics face tremendous challenges and uncertainty and are closing at an unprecedented rate. One out of three rural hospitals have been identified as “at risk,” and nearly half of rural hospital CEOs are first-time CEOs. Hospital CEO turnover continues to lead all industries, and when turnover occurs, the pool of qualified candidates is limited.
NRHA’s Rural Health Leadership Education Foundation exists to fund programs that nurture current and future leaders. The October 2021 cohort consists of the following participants:
- Adriona Taylor - United Medical Rehabilitation Hospital, Gonzales, Lou.
- Carol Enderle - Holy Rosary Healthcare, Miles City, Mont.
- Charity Durham - University of Wyoming, Cheyenne, Wyo.
- Crystal Landry - Penobscot Valley Hospital, Lincoln, Maine
- David Golda - St. Charles Health System, Bend, Ore.
- Donald Larsen - University of California-Riverside, Pacific Palisades, Calif.
- Eric Swanson - Adventist Health Tillamook, Tillamook, Ore.
- Jeff Stanley - Cavalier County Memorial Hospital, Langdon, N.D.
- Jeffrey Korir - South Lincoln Hospital District, Kemmerer, Wyo.
- Kristen Rees - Southern Humboldt Community Healthcare District, Garberville, Calif.
- Marion Willimon - Muenster Memorial Hospital, Muenster, Texas
- Naydu Lucas - Providence Mount Carmel Hospital, Colville, Wash.
- Shellie Shouse - Ohio County Healthcare, Beaver Dam, Kent.
- Steve Jarosinski - Pulaski Memorial Hospital, Winamac, Ind.
- Timothy Gamble - Northern Nye County Hospital District, Tonopah, Nev.
- Timothy Ingram - Stephens Memorial Hospital, Norway, Maine
- Traci Thibodeaux - Beauregard Health System , DeRidder, Lou.
About NRHA’s Rural Hospital CEO Certification Program
NRHA’s Rural Hospital CEO Certification Program was developed by successful rural hospital CEOs for rural hospital CEOs to help them strengthen their leadership skills and lead their hospital to success. An individual with this certification will immediately be recognized as someone qualified to lead a rural hospital with excellence.
To see our October 2020 cohort’s graduation ceremony, click here.
The next CEO Certification Program cohort will be launching in February 2022. For more information about available programs, visit www.crhleadership.com.
Want to learn more about the NRHA Rural Hospital Certification Programs?
Want to be informed of upcoming Cohorts? Join our email list, and select the program(s) you are interested in!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.